F70 Parts Helmet Parts
The HJC F70 Helmet brings technical design and materials at an affordable price point. Its aerodynamic shell is made out of fiberglass composite for a lightweight yet stiff exterior. HJC's Advanced Channeling Ventilation System (ACS) helps move air through the helmet and pull heat and moisture out. Anti-bacterial fabric lining the interior wicks sweat away and dries quickly. Emergency quick release cheek pads are a welcome feature, usually reserved for more expensive track day helmets. An integrated drop down internal sun visor makes it easy to manage the sun without having to worry about bringing an extra face shield along. Speaker pockets allow the F70 Helmet to more easily take a bluetooth communication system. A breathe deflector and chin curtain are included from the factory, just a few of the details that HJC has considered. Lightweight fiberglass composite shell
- Aerodynamic advanced CAD shape with enlarged eye port for greater visibility
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System with front to back channels for airflow
- Scoop top intake vent and rear exhaust exit vents help pull heat from interior
- Chin bar vent flows air across the face shield to help eliminate shield fogging
- MultiCool™ interior uses advanced anti-bacterial fabric with superior wicking and fast drying
- Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable
- Emergency quick release cheek pads
- HJ-32 Pinlock-ready face shield (lens insert included) with 95% UV protection
- Larger HJ-V9 drop down internal sun visor
- Patented One-Touch sun shield mechanism deploys and retracts quickly and easily
- Adjustable to three positions speaker pockets
- Breath deflector and chin curtain included
- D-ring chin strap closure
- DOT and ECE approved
Shipping Once your payment has been confirmed, we make every effort to get your items to you as quickly as possible.
Our items are shipped from our Auckland-based storage facility or our shop, so please allow between 2-4 business days if you are in an urban area, and a little bit longer if you are a rural address.
We use NZCouriers and CourierPost as our shipping companies.
They cannot deliver to PO Boxes, and items must be signed for. If delivering to a company address, please ensure the company name is included in the address details. Please note: items purchased after 2.00pm may not be dispatched until the following business day.
Weekends and all public holidays are not classed as business days. Items purchased on non-business days will be processed on the first available business day.
If you are not 100% happy with your purchase, you can return it within 14 days of receipt for either an exchange, store credit or full refund of the price paid (less any shipping costs). Please adhere to the following conditions for returning your item:
- Items must be in new and saleable condition, with original packaging, labels, tags and all accessories intact
- Product packaging must be wrapped / protected before shipping to avoid damage. Do not stick anything to product packaging
- Items must be undamaged and unused
- Items must be returned freight paid (for your security, we recommend you use a courier that requires signature delivery)
- A note explaining the reason for return/exchange request and your contact details is sent with the item If you have any concerns about your return meeting these conditions, please contact us before sending, thereby avoiding unnecessary courier costs. Exchange Procedure If your original order qualified for freight free delivery, any additional exchanges on the same order will incur a freight charge.
Refund Policy Due to security measures, refunds will be processed back to the credit card or bank account used for the original payment. Refunds will be processed within 5 business days of receipt of the returned item. If an item needs to be returned due to a defect or warranty issue, please make contact with us and we will endeavour to sort it out for you.
Meticulously designed in the NZ.
Handmade, one stitch at a time with materials we know and trust, because that is how we do it. All of our products are hand made in the NZ and produced with the finest materials and craftsmanship.LEARN MORE